Monday 18 July 2011

Naginata in bokken bag



Here are my dear friends, in front of you is probably the first naginata in two pieces, which can be purchased for training.

I spent a long time to realize these idea, mostly by trying to find a manufacturer of metal tube that would be ideal for this type of joint. 
So here I must thank to sensei Erwin Steinhauser, Shibucho of KomeiJyuku Austria Honbu Dojo, which was first revised my Naginata, and made from her Naginata from two pieces. In this way, I was directed to create an elliptical diameter metal pipe, instead of seeking the manufacturer of such tubes
Only in this way is possible to make a connection, which is as sturdy as the Naginata from one piece.
I think that what you see in the picture's, the best solution for those who want Naginata in the bag for Bokken


in the picture below, you can find the special screwdriver that I made for this nginata
For securing naginata, it is necessary to twist the screw out, for one or two rounds, while the bolt head is aligned with the surface naginata shaft



little trick is that the screws that serve to fortify the compound stays in  piece which is connected externally, so it will not happen to lose the screw



so for those who might be interested, here is few styles of Naginata blades who could be made by this method, length is your choice, this is specially good for longer Naginata's (253 cm, 263 cm)



8 comments:

  1. I am intersted in this can you send more information

    info@jameslandman.nl

    ReplyDelete
  2. So am I. How expensive is this, and where could I buy one?

    ReplyDelete
  3. not expensive, send me e-mail to see what style of naginata you need

    ReplyDelete
  4. is there any way to buy them if you are under 18 years old? (i am 12 years old)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i would like to buy a tadayoshi naginata

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you still make these and can you supply to the UK? If so I would be really interested in buying a basic Paart Naginata 7ft total length. How much would this cost me and how long would it take you to make it?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, how much would it cost me to have you make me a Basic Paart Naginata, with Black shaft, and Gold, and Red Wrap, also the cost of Shipping to the USA? thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi I am interested in a basic Paart Naginata 263 cm in two parts. Please contact me. Thank you

    ReplyDelete