Thursday 2 August 2012

Shinobigatana, Ninja sword's

According to my latest knowledge about Shinobigatana, or ninja swords on which I need to thanks Shihan Alex Esteve,
he confirmed some of my assumptions, and here is few new boken's.

I photographed them together with the Cold Steel Warrior Katana, to better see the difference
sorry for the bad quality photos
It is difficult to catch the good light and shadow's : )

There are swords of this kind but there are also tactical, of which I will also write something and make some training versions.
soon more info, 

2 comments:

  1. hello, i sent you an email at gmail, i am interested in buying some of your weapons, please contact me.
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    Definitely something to learn. Shinobi Gatana ("Ninja" Sword)are relatively short swords with thick, heavy and straight blades.A good ninja sword should have full tang and high carbon steel blade rather than a stainless steel blade that is differentially tempered....Thanks
    Épée de ninja

    ReplyDelete